When and why do you need our services?
- When you want a "turnkey event”, organised by a specialist in this field
- When you need assistance, customized solutions and creative ideas that can express the personality of your company in the smallest details
- When you want to control the costs with organizing the event and remaining within the allocated budget
- When you do not want to give additional tasks inside your company or you do not have the human resources and the necessary time for planning the event
- When you want a special identity to your event, to make it stand out in front of similar and previous events
WHAT IS A BUSINESS EVENT
The business event or corporate event is an efficient instrument dedicated to communication and public relations, consolidation of work teams and of relations with the company's clients.
Regardless of the event type, the promoted brand will be the spotlight. Its purpose is to produce value for your company and to achieve the objectives that you set plan. With our contribution!
TO WHOM DO WE ADDRESS AND WHAT EVENTS DO WE ORGANIZE?
We address to companies and especially to Human Resources managers, PR and Communication Departments - that coordinate:
- Internal events - training, meeting, workshop, team-building, incentive, parties - where the participants are company employees
- External events - such as conferences, product/services launches or promotional activities for them, various presentations and debates, anniversaries, receptions – intended for existing or potential clients or business partners
The portfolio of EXIMTUR BUSINESS includes events organized in the country and abroad for corporate clients, coming from various industries: automotive, tobacco, IT&C, banking, pharmaceutical, agriculture, retail&consumer, movie industry and promotion, advertising and others.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We offer integrated services of "Event Planning" and "Event Management" - starting with consultancy, concept, planning - up to implementation and evaluation phase. Everything, in order for you to achieve your business objectives!
What are “Event planning” and “Event management”?
- defining the concept of an event – in order for us to propose customized solutions, it is important for you to tell us the objectives that you porpose to achieve on the event. What is the message that you wish to transmit to the guests? Who are the participants and how many are they? What is the budget you wish to allocate for the event?
- identifying the necessary services from a wide range that includes: transport, transfers, accommodation, meals, catering, conference services, special programs for team-building outdoor and indoor, photo-video and entertainment services, media services, dedicated web-page for the event, customized promotional objects, tourist programs before and after the event, etc.
- creating an action plan that will include back-up solutions, setting a work schedule and sizing the project team
- selecting the most appropriate providers with preferential cost conditions - organizing the event into the smallest detail so that it can evolve smooth and to be perceived according to the message that needs to be transmitted
- recommendations regarding the most appropriate location, customized solutions and decorations solutions for the location
- recommendations regarding the agenda of the event – must be planned in every detail, with no crowded moments or too long breaks
- coordination of the entire team involved in planning the event
- implementation of the action plan mutually agreed
- evaluation, after the event, of the accomplished tasks